Sunday, March 27, 2011

My life =X , XD , =\ . =P

Well seems so long i didnt update my blog ady.. ~ =D

EEEEEEEEmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , think of this month
i think i had a lot of joy and my pocket starts to bleed.. Zzzz
WTF
=_________________=
i should save up money for my coming Korea trip.. XD
seriously it is my 1st time going backpacking with my friends
haha , never expected will be that much people following me there
my college friends and my lovely neighbor who is also my 10 years++ best friend~
Woottttt~

Btw , i think i went to KL too many times this month i mean March.. Erm , maybe?
Ok , lets see , the 1st time i went to KL in this month is for the trip to Kampar...
2nd time i fetch my mom to airport.. Ok , that continuously 2 weeks~
= 3 = sry dad , i spend too much in this month.. i will tie up my budget next month.. K?
LOL

Now let me upload some Kampar photo..







~_~'' jz realize some of the photo cant upload.. too lag ady my line.. ~

woooooo~ good night.. ^_^

No comments: