Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random Post and My dream girl =)

I have been in this world for 19 years..
Well , it may be a long duration, but today when i look back to all my secondary and primary photo.
It feels like it all happens in just a blink of eyes.
All those things seems like an illusion for me.
Watching myself in front of a piece for mirror , my height , my weight , my face , everythings had changed..
I love travel , i admit it , besides , i like freedom too...
I really love to travel alone without any people beside me..
Jz that i never had that chance till now
I wish to go Korea alone but my dad said to me , you were too young to go alone
I wish to go Bali alone but i feel a bit scare..
Why i am like this?
I need someone to hold on , but i don't wan to be in a relationship
I need things that i want , but i just cant get it
I really wish that someday i can just leave it all and runaway..
To tolerate , to endure , everything
I just don't know what i want..
Well , at least i know music is the medicine for me right now..
By listening to the music
Everything will be fine
Miracle is just a things that i never expect
I only believe in myself to get the things i want
But sometimes i do dream about it
Why i am expecting things that will not happen?

Am i waiting for the right person?
Is it worth?
I don't know...
But watching her
It does makes me smile..
Life is hard indeed


Well , i just don't know what i am writing , maybe lately it is kinda boring for me to do so
Mid-term coming , tons of assignment , oh my god!
I hate MMU , i just don't know why i choose this university
regret is too late for me.. Haiz..
Seriously , i need my own opinion!
I need to be happy!
I need freedom!
I need time!
I need money!
I need to be success!

Well , i think it is time for me to introduce the girl that lift up my day for nearly 1 year..

ta
ta
ta!



her name is Kwon Yuri (권유리) !
Haha , i think you all should know that the girl i wish to get is her, right?
But i think is just a dream..
Well , her smile is really charming and attractive
i won't feel boring watching her pictures all day
well , maybe you all will think that i m kinda crazy..
Well , indeed i am! XD
Now lets cheer up , tomorrow will be fine!



Currently listening to
Girl's Generation - It's Love (Taeyeon and Sunny)
Heading to the ground OST

4 comments:

Huii said...

si bo? dun tipu urself. got 2 in front of u d eh ric. jz choose 1. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

wendy heng said...

is this the eric that i know? XD
Nice post ya btw.

:)

unknown_devil91 said...

lately is a bit emo.. = =
duno why , mayb is gonna exam and still tons of assignment waitin me to settle it... Mayb i jz feel a bit stress out.. =)
anyway , cheers!

unknown_devil91 said...

lately is a bit emo.. = =
duno why , mayb is gonna exam and still tons of assignment waitin me to settle it... Mayb i jz feel a bit stress out.. =)
anyway , cheers!